Friday, February 23, 2007

Jack Bounces

Geez, my dad is going crazy with this web video stuff. I'm a little embarrassed.

Here I am in my favorite spot in the house - my bouncey chair. It just got moved from downstairs to my Dad's office. All of my extreme bouncing was causing damage to our moldings. I'm glad to be in my Dad's office, since I get to see him a lot more now. The only problem is that my bouncey chair is a little lower now, and I can't jump quite as high.

Pees out!
Baby Jack

P.S. Blogger just got updated (out of beta) and things are a little different. Mommy helped me with all of the posts before the last two even though it says "Jack's Dad".

1 Comments:

Blogger Noe said...

Wow, phew, I'm tired just watching you, baby Jack! Thanks for the exercise! :) I'm LOVING the new video features! I feel so lo-tech!

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home