Happy New Year - plus one month


So - Tuesday I'm 9 months old, and I don't have a puppy. My cousin Rose just got a new puppy and he's so cute he doesn't even look real. I want to go meet him soon.
BUT... I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN! and I DO get to meet him soon. His name is Seth and he lives in San Francisco and he is SO CUTE! when I first saw his picture on the computer, I said, "Ohhhhwaahh" or something like that. I'm sure he'll be the best friend and boy cousin EVER!
and yeah - it's been a while since I wrote anything here. Last month was a total bust in the blogging dept. My daddy was on the road a TON and took the camera with him and the laptop... these are all mommy's excuses for not helping me write. cuz it's not for lack of cute and wonderful things to write about my life. I'm oozing cute right now. I've grown exponentially, but mostly in my brain and personality. I have 6 teeth now. (WOW!) and I'm getting very social and I really crack up my mommy and daddy. I have a perfect growl and really like to knock down my stack o' stacky things. (i don't know what they're called) I'm also learning how to wave/reach/guilt-people-into-picking-me-up by ever-so-cutely putting my left arm up over my head with a little face tilt and a sideways smile... works every time. and bonus: every time I do it, my Nana is trained to say "soooooo big." heehee!
I just had tapioca and "mungbean" at the Vietnamese restaurant.
That's about it. Unless I do something really cool in the next half hour or so. Pees out! ~ Baby Jack

1 Comments:
Cousin Jack, when I first saw your pictures, I said "Fwssssskefp."
-Baby Seth
Post a Comment
<< Home