Tuesday, August 29, 2006

California - There We Went



Well, I've officially earned my wings. Mommy, Daddy and I flew to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Orange County this last weekend and it was FUN! We were worried about the flying part because we could only take stuff for me to drink and I was afraid mommy and daddy would get really cranky without food and water for 2 whole hours. But the ladies on the airplane kept them happy enough. and I didn't cry at all on the way down! I was really really good! and on the way back I only cried a little. Just a little. I think cuz I was tired, but didn't want to go to sleep and miss something exciting.

I also went to my first wedding! Daddy and Mommy's friend Eric married Erika! It was so pretty! there were twinkle lights all over the garden and everyone was so happy and so excited. I fell asleep, but I know it was a very special evening. and everybody LOVED me!

AND I got to meet my friend Izzy! he is super cool! and twice as old as I am. You should see that guy eat, too! He has this great technique where you can get as much food on the OUTSIDE of your tummy as on the inside! now, that takes talent. I'll have to work on that. Mommy and Daddy were so happy to see his parents, too. They all had a really nice time. They laughed a LOT!

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it was at Grandma and Grandpa's house! They had fixed up a room for me with lots of fun toys and a comfy new bed. We read books every day and went for walks in the backyard and Grandpa rocked me in the hammock and we danced and danced and danced... I highly recommend visiting their house! I miss them already.

and I met so many of Mommy and Daddy's friends! They all talk a lot. But it seemed like mostly good stuff and very interesting things to listen to! i'm sure it will all help to form my character. Mommy says she hopes I have good filters.

but after all that, it's also nice to be home. When I woke up this morning, I just had to take a few minutes and look around my bed... pondering the yellow and blue of it all... soaking in the special me-ness of the room... i couldn't stop smiling! There's no place like home.

That's it for now! Pees out! ~ Baby Jack

1 Comments:

Blogger Noe said...

Hi Baby Jack, isn't California the bestest? Next time you'll hafta go to San Francisco!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home