Thursday, May 25, 2006

This is Hard Work!

Okay - so I'm another week old and I've gotta tell ya... life on the outside is HARD WORK! These parents of mine keep saying that I'm not gaining weight like the doctor would like me to, so they make me eat ALL THE TIME! Every 2 hours, they're poking at me trying to get me to eat and eat and eat. We have another weigh in tomorrow to see how I'm doing. I can hardly wait until I'm bigger so they'll let me sleep already! sheesh!

I had a REALLY fun surprise on Monday night! I have more grandparents! Not only do I have a Nana and a Pa, but a Grandma and Grandpa, too! They're my daddy's parents and are staying in our city for the summer so they can watch me grow. They brought me lots of fun things from their very nice friends in Southern California that I can hardly wait to play with!

and I had a WONDERFUL weekend with my cousin Rose and her mommy and daddy - my Aunt and Uncle! They came over to meet me and have a nice visit and celebrate my birthday and my Unca Gareth's birthday, too. We had yummy cupcakes! Or at least I heard they were yummy. No one even slipped me any frosting. They will hear about this as soon as I can communicate verbally.

I'm changing every day, but not as quickly as Mommy and Daddy! They look about 20 years older than they did 2 1/2 weeks ago when I was born. But they're very smiley with me and so happy to see me every time I wake up! Even though they look like they might just fall over. I think they must love me very much!

You'll never believe it... it's time to eat AGAIN! Pees out! ~ Baby Jack.

1 Comments:

Blogger Noe said...

Baby Jack! You shoulda pointed out that if they'd given you a cupcake or two it mighta helped you gain weight! It did for ME!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home