I'm 7 1/2 weeks old...

Can you believe it? I'm already almost 8 weeks old! and I'm growing really really fast. Mommy already had to put my first batch of onesies in the bottom drawer and start on the next size. wow! Maybe my body will catch up with my head size soon.
We've been so so busy - mostly eating and sleeping still, of course, because that (along with being cute) is my job. Someone asked mommy what her job is and she said "Baby feeder." She is very good at what she does, that's for sure. My tummy is proof!
It has been super hot at our house lately! Daddy says I'm a great excuse for turning on the air conditioner. I'm good for other stuff, too. Like Mommy gets to have the snacks from the mommy's room at church! She can't do that without me. and having me around is also a great excuse to nap. in the middle of the day. Any day. not just Sunday.
Tomorrow very early in the morning, we are going to go to the beach. I've never been to the ocean before! I'm not sure if I'll get outside much; it depends on the weather. I'm not allowed to go in the sun too much yet. But that probably won't be a problem on the Oregon Coast. I'll have to tell you all about that trip after we get back!
Now I'm going to tell Daddy to take my picture so we can post it here. and maybe this time I'll try not to fall asleep for the photo.
Pees out! ~ Baby Jack

2 Comments:
Surf's up, Baby Jack!
Hello, I'm an official member of the Baby Jack fan club and I'm writing to request mo' entries! Please. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home