Monday, November 06, 2006

Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey



Today I'm six months old! and I spend most of my free time in my new bouncy chair. It's really fun! in fact, one day I bounced so much that i got a tiny blister on my toe. Mommy still feels guilty about that.

We had a very fun month! there were beautiful leaves all over our neighborhood. They will be great later when i start learning my colors. and we went with my friends from California to see a big pumpkin patch (THE Pumpkin Patch on Sauvie Island). We had a lot of fun! I tried really hard to sit up in the pumpkins for a picture, but I'm still a little wobbley. Izzy can totally sit up like a big boy! he's about 5 months older than me and I'm excited to learn all his tricks soon.

I'm getting really good at rolling. I roll like crazy! if i work hard enough, I can get myself all turned around while only rolling to my right. It's only scarey when I wake up on the other end of the bed in the morning.

I think that's it. I have a tiny cold, so I'm going to go to bed now. "Mommy! Time for bed!"

'til next time, Pees out! ~ Jack

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

What a DOLL! He has such gorgeous eyes and looks full of life and sass. I love it! Great photos of your family.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home