i LOVE my new haircut...



Okay - so - so much has happened since I turned 1, I'll just skip to the big deals.
1) My cousin Seth moved here last weekend! hooray! We'll be best buddies, I just know it.
2) I got my first haircut! now things aren't so sweaty on my neck and people will stop calling me pretty. maybe.
Also, I can push my truck with my own two feet on the ground and my bottom on the seat! It's so fun! AND I can walk all by myself now, so mommy has to go to bed at 7 just like me because she's all pooped out from following me around all the time.
that's it for now. Pees out! ~ Jack

1 Comments:
Baby Jack, I just got a haircut, too! But nobody took photos unfortch :) Love to you, yer ma and yer pa, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home